Monday, January 2, 2012

New year resolutions...

a TON has happened since my last post, including the purchase of a new house equipped with a new art studio! I have been doing a lot although i havent been posting here as much as i'd like to, hopefully i can change that in the new year. I have signed up for a showcase table at Illuxcon V this year (that's where the attendees are able to display their work and the pros , along with other attendees walk around the showroom floor and give their feedback and admiration - or criticism.) In the coming year you can expect that i'll be doing a lot more posting here to keep any curious parties up to speed with my artmaking!
so here's 3 of the pieces i've done since i moved into my new house, as well as the finished ink sketch for my 4th! feedback is very welcome!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment